These are the instructions for setting up Virtual Web Trends for use with Windows 95. Please make sure you follow every detail of the directions.
- Launch Web Trends from the Start Menu / Programs / Virtual Web Trends /Virtual Web Trends.
- Click on the add button to add your web site.
- Name your log report in the Description, Report Title box. Type your web address along with /inetsrv.log into the URL path. Click on the NEXT option.
- Make sure the Automatically is checked in the look up IP addresses. Click the NEXT button.
- Type domain name into the home page directory. The default home page is index.htm. Click the NEXT button
- If you want to exclude certain addresses from your reports type the address here. Click the FINISH button.
- Your setup is now complete. To test virtual web trends double click on the report you have created.
Back to the main support page
About IBS | Internet Services | Contact | Search | Support | Site Map | Home